Thursday, October 14, 2010

Monkey Markets - Mulberry Tree Organic


Mulberry Tree Organic recently attended a new market called Monkey Market's which is being held in various venues around bayside Melbourne, Eltham, Brighton and Moorabbin. The first market was held in the Brighton Bowls & Sporting Culb Hall in Dendy Park (see upcoming market details in the right hand side of this blog). The location was great, there is lots of free parking and it was very light and airy so gave a really lovely atmosphere. I had to do my best to stop from loading up on Christmas presants for all the children in my world as there were so many beautiful and unique items that were drawing my eye. The lovely girls that put so much work into making the day a success asked me to do a little interview for their website, click here to read the interview and find out more information about the Monkey Markets. I hope to see you at the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment